It is awful to want to go away and to want to go nowhere.
Sylvia Plath, The Journals of Sylvia Plath (via scvigny)
YOU KNOW YOURE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SNUGGLING IN BED NEXT TO THEM OR WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING FUN AND WISH THEY WERE THERE TO SHARE THAT MOMENT WITH YOU OR THE WORST IS WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING AND THINK OH THEY WOULD LIKE THAT
“will u marry me?”
8. I’m really proud of being a runner tbh. But other than that…. I’m proud of who I am in general. I feel like I’m a pretty neat person; I try not to judge people, I’m open minded (unless it comes to food lol), and I don’t do illegal things. I care about people, maybe too much for my own good, but at the same time respect myself and my own wishes, and I handle things as maturely as I can. Idk, I sound obnoxious now haha WHOOPS.
9. I love love love my freckles. I love them so much that if they fade away as I get older I’m going to draw them back on. Also, I love my eyes. I just think the colors are hecka rad and whatnot.
Thanks bruddah!! :D
2. Talk about your first kiss.
- I was 15, so like last fall hahah, and it was after we watched a movie. We walked over to this one remote area and we were talking and we kinda just looked at each other for an extended amount of time and then I don’t even know who kissed who but eventually we kissed but I was so nervous that my right eye started tearing and it was kind of awkward but I laugh about it now haha.
5. Talk about the best birthday you’ve had.
- It would have to either be my birthday this year, going to Sky High with my family after getting pizza, last year when my mother threw me a surprise party with all of my friends on a tempo day (LOL let’s just say that tempo should be forgotten forever) ORR my 13th birthday when i got to go to Taylor’s Speak Now concert.
7. Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- Well, I strongly detest my skin. I’ve said that before. It’s just rough and dry which makes me v sad.
35. Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- I wish I would stop degrading myself and/or letting others make me feel inferior. I sometimes wish I could stop running, but I would never. I wish I could stop procrastinating, I’m doing it right now.
40. Talk about the end of something in your life.
- WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE END OF this crush i had on this dude because it turns out he is the biggest jerk on planet Jerk. I’m gonna end HIM pretty soon. Jk………….
23. Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- No one has really rejected me because I have never asked anyone out nor am i the type to willingly start a friendship out of the blue.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
It doesn’t matter how you start, it matters how you end.
My coach talking to me after meltdown #2 of this week. “You’ve had a long, tough, interesting career so far kiddo, and it’s not over yet. This stuff, the training, this isn’t supposed to be scary. It doesn’t matter how you start, it matters how you finish.” (via a-pure-guts-race)